Sunday 12 June 2016

EYE LOOK USING MAKEUP REVOLUTION IONIC SMOKEY PALETTE

Last week I reviewed Makeup Revolution's Ionic Smokey Palette and today I have created a look using ONLY that palette.
Firstly I added the shade Silvery onto my lid. I used a fixing spray on my brush to get the same pigmentation of the eyeshadow in the pan. If u don't have a fixing spray you can just wet your brush and this basically gives you the same effect. I used a dense brush to do this and then I used a blender brush to blend the shadow out into my crease.
You can't really tell, in the pictures but I then added the shade Rubble, a matte warm brown, and Haze, a slightly shimmery purple. I again used a blender brush to do this. I also added exhale, a matte creamy white, and Light, a shimmery pink, to my inner corner to open up my eye. For some reason this is my last picture even though I did more steps but it was a simple look.
To finish off the look I added my Maybelline master precise liquid felt pen eye liner, Clinique mascara on my top and bottom eyelashes and a YSL kohl liner into my water line. I also added individual lashes and the shade Shadow under my eyes.
So this is the final look, I really like how it turned out! I don't know if I'll be able to post for the next few weeks but in July I'll be able to post a lot more. Also if you want to buy the Smokey palette, you can get it here
 
Thankyou for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment