Wednesday 27 April 2016

STILA EYES ARE THE WINDOW SOUL PALETTE TUTORIAL

On Sunday I reviewed Stilas Eyes Are The Window SOUL palette and today I will be showing you how to create this simple eyeshadow look using the palette.
Firstly I applied the shades 'heart' and 'individual' onto my lid. The shade individual was too warm so I added heat to make the overall look be more cool toned. I used a small dense brush to do this.
I then applied the shade 'being' into the outer third of my eye using a blending brush.
I then applied the shade being under my eye and also added the shade kitten under my eye towards the inner corner of the eye.
I then added winged liner and mascara. My eyeliner went wrong so just ignore that. I didn't use fake lashes because I wanted to create a more natural everyday look.
Thankyou for reading.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment