Sunday 3 April 2016

MARCH FAVOURITES 2016

Today I'll be going through a few of the things I have been loving throughout March.
My first favourite is the Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm I brought this because NikkiTutorials on youtube always talks about this. It is known for keeping your makeup on for a long time. I was using the primer that goes with the Loreal Infalliable Matte foundation, which is my favourite foundation ever, and I found it was smoothing my skin but it was shortening the longevity of my foundation. At school my foundation never stays on for very long because im always resting my hand on my face but this seems to keep it on pretty good, this is because the primer contains glycerin which is what primers include to keep makeup on. I find the longer you rub it in the more 'sticky' your skin is which helps your foundation stay. This foundation is very cheap considering how much product you get, at boots it is £5.35.
Next I have my MAC lipstick in the shade 'Pink Plaid', this is a matte finish lipstick. I like to just dab this all over my lips so they are just tinted pink. When I went up to London I went to the MAC section in selfridges I was looking at all the lipsticks and I kept picking this one up so I knew I wanted it. MAC lipsticks are £15.50 which aren't that bad for the quality compared to brands like Charlotte Tilbury. A dupe for this lipstick is the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 102, I think Rimmel lipsticks are one of the best from the drugstore, I find this lipstick lasts as long as my MAC one and the colours are practically identical.  
On the left is my MAC lipstick and on the right is the Rimmel one,
Next I have the Garnier Summer Body gradual tan in the shade deep. I have probably been using this for about a year now. In England it is basically impossible to get a noticeable tan and I think sometimes I look too pale. A lot of the time I can't be bothered to apply moisturiser to my body but I find because applying this will make me look more tanned I actually moisturise. This is always on sale so I would pick it up when its cheaper but it's original price for the 400ml bottle(you can also get the 250ml bottle) is £7.79 but currently it is £3.89. 
Next, I have the Clinique Blushing Blush in the shade Innocent Peach. This is a beautiful peachy coral colour. I recently brought an Urban Decay blush in the shade Fetish which is really pretty but I think It doesn't give me a lot of colour and I think peachier shades complement me better. These cost £22 but I think it is worth the money as they last all day and look very natural.
Lastly I have the Eyelure individual lashes these cost £5.39 but I got them for around £2 in superdrug. I find normal false eyelashes very hard to apply but these are so easy! I don't like the glue they come with I prefer the glue from there normal lashes. I don't really have much to say about these but I just really like them.
Thankyou for reading this post, I didn't go into detail about all of my favourites as I had so many and this post was already long enough but I have also been loving my bareminerals kohl eyeliner and my Lancome Grandiose Mascara. Please subscribe to be notified through email when I post and follow me on bloglovin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment