Wednesday 6 April 2016

AFFORDABLE COOL GREY & WARM BROWN MAKEUP TUTORIAL

Last week I went to see The Vamps in concert and I really liked my eyeshadow look so I thought I would recreate it today. I used VERY affordable products to achieve this look so anyone can recreate it! Sorry there aren't loads of pictures but it is a really simple look to do. My favourite posts are my eye makeup tutorials so I'm hoping to do a lot more in the future. <3 p="">
Firstly I applied  a warm orange shadow into my crease using a fluffy brush making sure it is blended. Next, I applied a cool grey shadow all over my lid, I applied the Freedom fixing spray to my brush first so the grey shadow has a better colour pay off. Don't worry how far over you blend the shadows as you'll be cleaning it up after. 
Next I applied the grey shadow underneath my eye. I also cleaned up the edge of the shadow. I added the Makeup Revolution foiled eyeshadow in rose gold in my inner corners, to open up my eyes. 
To finish the look off, I applied winged eyeliner to my lash line and kohl eyeliner to my lower and upper water line. I also curled my lashes and applied mascara and individual lashes. I added a bit of liquid liner to my water line to make me eyes appear more elongated .
I know this was a really simple look but I liked how it turned out. I mainly used shadows from the Freedom Pro 32 Innocent collection palette . Thankyou for reading this post, please subscribe to receive emails whenever I post, which is on Sundays and sometimes on Wednesdays. Also follow my bloglovin account to read my posts there. I really appreciate it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment