Sunday 13 March 2016

SKINCARE ROUTINE!

Today I'm going through my morning and evening skincare routines. I always watch skincare routines but a lot of skincare only works for specific skin types, also people want different things from their products. I would say I have dry to normal  sensitive skin. I don't suffer with acne, just the occasional breakout. Generally I choose products to help with uneven skin tone. 
My morning and evening skincare routine is very similar but I will state If I do anything different.

In the morning I begin with washing my face to remove any oil from the night before and to cleanse my face. To do this I use my Simple Kind To Skin vital vitamin Foaming Cleanser £4.49, I stopped using this for a few months and tried the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Grapefruit facial wash but while I used it I had break outs, I had not been using any different products so I know this was causing it, when I went back to  the Simple Cleanser my skin improved.
  After that I will use toner,  I have only just started using toner but I think It has already made a difference. I am using the Simple soothing toner £3.29,
After I cleanse and tone I will moisturise. To do this I use my Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion £8.99, I have probably gone through about 2 or 3 of these, If ever I don't use this my skin goes very dry and tight. It is a very thin moisturiser so If you like a thicker moisturiser in the morning this may not suit you.
 So that's all I will do in the morning before I begin to put my makeup on.

In the evening I repeat the same process but first I take my makeup off using two products. Firstly I use my Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser to remove my face makeup I do this twice and take it off using cotton pads. To remove my eye makeup I use the Clinique Take the day off balm which I have been using for years, I must have gone through up to six tubs! I find it doesn't irritate my eyes and it lasts for ages. Sometimes some of my makeup is still not completely off, so if it isn't I will go in with a cotton bud and the Simple eye makeup remover which usually removes any last trace of mascara.


I strongly advice you to try out at least a few of these products as I think they're all amazing. As well as this, once a week I exfoliate my face, I use the Clinique exfoliating scrub, it is advised to only be used once a week. . Also if I want to use a face mask I will use the No7 Beautiful Skin Energising Mask.


No comments:

Post a Comment