Sunday 21 February 2016

FIRST BLOG POST| Why I started, What will be included in my blog & more!

I was aiming to start my blog at the beginning of the year, but I underestimated how long it takes to design a blog without help and get it to look how I wanted. I spent ages trying to think of a name for my blog but everything just sounded stupid so now I have the simplest name possible. I have been watching youtube for around seven years and have always loved the concept of it but I don't think I would ever do it, I have only recently started reading blog posts but I thought I could give it a try. I'm aiming to do makeup and the occasional hair tutorial, product reviews and baking. Basically anything I want to write about. Im currently in my second to last year of secondary school doing my GCSEs so I don't think I will be able to post more than once a week, but if I have time I will put up additional posts. I want my blog post to go up every Sunday at 11am (GMT). Sorry this post was so boring I just wanted to introduce my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment